Our German Language Training Services Provided By Native Speakers With Profound Knowledge In The German Language And Culture Cover The Sydney Northern Suburbs, Parramatta and the Upper North Shore, The Hills District and the Lane Cove Area More about us
LEARN HOW TO SPEAK GERMAN SOUNDING LIKE A NATIVE SPEAKER
If you want to learn German in Sydney, there is no better way than to study the German language from a native speaker. Encountering native German speakers, you will probably experience that they do not talk the "textbook" language, usually taught.
At TT Tutor Time, our language trainers are native German speakers with profound knowledge in the German language and culture. We can teach you both the formal and informal colloquial German language. With us, you will learn how to appropriately use these language elements to sound like a native German speaker.
LEARN HOW TO WRITE GERMAN
At TT Tutor Time, it is easy to learn writing in German.
We have developed a successful method of teaching you how to quickly and correctly write formal and informal correspondence in German. This method has been successful for people from different backgrounds. It does not matter at what level of German you start.
OUR GERMAN LANGUAGE OFFER
To view our individual and/or group German language services, please click here:
- One-on-one tuition One-on-one German language tuition
- Small group tuition (up to three) Group German language tuition
- In your home, our office or at an agreed location
- German at all levels
- For all purposes
- Transparent price policy
- Hourly rate
- No locked-in contract
- No hidden fees such as booking and registration fees
One-on-one German language tuition Group German language tuition
- Our intensive, focused attention on the individual learner (one-on-one) will help you to excel faster by making learning more enjoyable and relevant to your needs.
- Our small group learning environment (up to three), whilst still affording a relative high level of intensive, focused attention on the individual learner compared to that of the classroom, offers additional benefits, such as post-tutoring activities of group members. This can be highly motivational!
Communicate with 100
million people worldwide